Home > Student Development > Character and Citizenship Education (CCE) > National Education Programmes
National Education Programmes
- Commemoration and Celebration of NE Core Events
- NE Learning Journeys
- NE-related competitions
- Red Dot Ambassadors (RDAs)
The Red Dot Ambassadors (RDAs) represent an interest group of students in Bedok View Secondary School (BVSS) who play a critical role in organizing and promoting National Education (NE) related activities within & beyond the school. They do this through small initiatives as well as through the execution of core events in the school. Besides this, the RDAs also play an important role in the integration of the International Students (IS).
Key Roles of Red Dot Ambassadors (RDAs)
- To promote National Education in school through the 4 core events & other enrichment programmes
- To support the school in the 4 core events & other enrichment programmes
- To lead their peers in keeping the school clean
- To lead their peers in upholding the school values in their daily behaviour
RDAs are also offered unique training opportunities by external vendors to build up their confidence and leadership capabilities. One of the programmes offered is the Community Laboratory Programme, a collaboration with Southeast CDC.
RDAs pitching their proposal to SE CDC
RDAs doing their bit to give back to the residents of Bedok Peace Haven
Red Dot Ambassadors chaperoning the International Students during a Heritage Trail to the Battlebox
Red Dot Ambassadors chaperoning the International Students during a Heritage Trail to the Museum
- Total Defence Day Commemoration (Term 1)
- International Friendship Day Celebration (Term 2)
- Racial Harmony Day Commemoration (Term 3)
- National Day Celebration (Term 3)
- Level-based Learning Journeys
- International Students (IS) Integration Activities
- CE Quiz for Secondary 4 classes
National Education (NE) Core Events
International Friendship Day 2019
International Drum Performance during Assembly
National Day 2019
Bedok View staff & students all clad in red and ready to lead the school through Community Singing.
Racial Harmony Day 2019
The Singapore Connection
Staff & students dressed up in different cultural costumes while munching on Kacang Puteh and watching mini films on the importance of Racial Diversity in Singapore
Teachers dressed in traditional ethnic costumes for a drama to teach students about how Singapore appeared in the early times.
Total Defence Day 2019
Together We Keep Singapore Strong
Bedok Viewans pledging their commitment to keep Singapore strong.